Parents & Home
01 Induction Session for Parents of Secondary One students
02 Talks by Staff and Professionals
03 Workshop - By Students, For Parents
What the Parents like about the workshop...
1) Well organized
2) Letting student conduct presentation to parents which will help to boost their confidence
Hands-on format is very useful Manageable group size with student helpers helps less tech savvy parent to catch up with session
1) The contact with older student in their learning and sharing;
2) The LD of my child - the important and usefulness with risk involved, e.g. digital foot-print
1) Well-planned out sessions that were engaging & interesting.
2) Student helpers were a gem....they were forthcoming & helpful
1. The student are very brave and not shy in presenting or interacting with parents.
2. The lessons is space out equally with ample time for practice.